Aggressive, Experienced, Quality Legal Representation for our Divorce, Family Law, Child Custody, Child and Spousal Support Clients in the Yuba, Sutter, Colusa and Placer counties.
The Sutter Yuba Law Office of Yana Berrier is dedicated to vigorous representation of every client in pursuit of their interests.
Do you have a divorce, child custody, child or spousal support, or property division problem you need help with?
- We represent clients who need help with family law matters including marital dissolution (divorce), legal separation, child custody, child support, spousal support, property division, restraining orders and guardianships.
- We also represent clients applying for Social Security Disability or SSI benefits who are unable to work due to medical conditions.
Call us today for a FREE consultation.(530) 674-2258
Reasons to choose Yana Berrier
- We explore speedy resolution options.
- We focus on YOUR interests.
- We value your time.
- We return your phone calls promptly.
- You have one attorney handling your case from start to finish.
About Yana Berrier
Experienced Family Law Attorney Yana Berrier brings thoroughness, knowledge and enthusiasm to every case in which she is involved.
Ms. Berrier graduated Valedictorian, Summa Cum Laude, from Lincoln Law School in Sacramento, California, with the highest grade point average in history of Lincoln Law School at the time of her graduation. Ms. Berrier received awards for the highest grades in her graduating class in Contracts, Evidence, Real Property, Wills & Trusts, Constitutional Law, Bankruptcy, and Trial Advocacy. When not occupied by practice of law, Ms. Berrier enjoys fitness, yoga, gardening and playing piano.
- We offer FREE CONSULTATIONS in the area of Family Law and Social Security Disability.
- During your first appointment you will be meeting with the attorney who will handle your case from start to finish.
- We will evaluate your case, discuss your options and make helpful suggestions.
Yana represented me in a child custody case. Being a father going for custody of my daughter, many lawyers I called assumed that it was all about money and that I had no chance of attaining majority custody of my daughter. Yana gave me her honest opinion from the start and also really listened to best understand my case as other lawyers wouldnt give me a chance. She understood that it was about my daughter and not the money. She was always well prepared and very knowledgeable of my case when it came to court. The outcome of my case was better than ever expected and I owe it to Yana s expertise. I have recommended her on several occasions and will continue to do so in the future.
Very professional and up front honestly, prompt in returning calls and emails, understands the value of clients time and money being invested in her professional services. Aggressive and attentive to clients needs. Always gave me pros and cons of the circumstances, realist with out come of case. I felt at ease with hiring Yana to represent me with my divorce. I highly recommend Yana to anyone in need of professional legal representation. She has a very good under of the laws and is passionate about her clients and work. *
* The opinions expressed in these reviews do not , in any way, constitute a guarantee or warranty as to the outcome of your matter as each case is different.